Sunday, September 16, 2012

“I CHOOSE PEACE, I WANT PEACE - I AM FOR PEACE!”


I CHOOSE PEACE, I WANT PEACE - I AM FOR PEACE!”

Black Eyed Peas singer apl.de.ap, top endorser Anne Curtis, and leading man Gerald Anderson are among today’s celebrities who will be named National Peace Ambassadors during the launch of the “I am for Peace” campaign in Malacañan Palace this Friday, September 14, Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process Teresita Quintos Deles announced.

According to Deles, the “National Peace Ambassadors” also include local celebrities Derek Ramsay, Epy Quizon, Megan Young, and Mikael Daez; social media icons Ramon Bautista and Kimpoy Feliciano; composers Noel Cabangon and Ebe Dancel; Moro artist Datu Khomeini Bansuan; singers Christian Bautista, Karylle, Sam Concepcion, and Gloc-9; fashion designers Arnold Galang and the Fashion Design Council of the Philippines led by JC Buendia; comedians Kiray and Igi Boy; sportsman and TV host Rovilson Fernandez; and members of the national football team, Philippine Azkals.

FULL STORY HERE


Source/Credit: http://opapp.gov.ph